-

2011年8月4日星期四

Tire Issues! Please Help! 10 pts.. Best Answer!! ?

-Okay so yesterday I got my wheel bearing replaced on my passenger side of my car and I got bolt joints on both sides replaced. The problem is, I still hear a high pitch squeaky noise coming from the passenger side. What could it possibly be? Could it be my brakes? I don't hear it when I stop, I hear it as I accelerate. But it reminds me as the noise brakes make when they go bad. Please Help! Should be worried. Im getting 4 new tires 2morrow btw, and an alignment. Will this help? And remember I already got bolt joints and a wheel bearing replaced.Get new car...your problem will be solved :)<<jst kidding>>Bad bearing can cause excessive brake wear and this includes the rotors. With out taking a look at them myself it could not be ruled out.
most likely its the brakes the pads tend to get rust in them and will squeak so have them check when your tires are done
Which car model? year?

do you mean Ball Joints?

没有评论:

发表评论